Diamond Price Beat Policy
Our Brisbane Diamond Company Price Beat Policy makes it simple to purchase your diamond. If you find a comparable GIA graded diamond at a lower price, call us on 1800 423 786. If the offer meets our criteria, we’ll beat the price.
The following terms and conditions apply to our Diamond Price Beat Policy offer.
- Brisbane Diamond Company's Diamond Price Policy program applies only to certified loose diamonds sold through www.brisbanediamondcompany.com.au, or our affiliated websites.
- The Diamond Price Beat Policy only applies before you purchase your Brisbane Diamond Company diamond. Once you purchase from Brisbane Diamond Company, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your diamond to us within 14 days.
- To verify the competing price, you must supply our Diamond Consultants with a copy of the grading report from GIA for the competitor's diamond, and a link to the website offer, a written quotation or a published price offer.
- The competing price must be available to any member of the public and cannot be a unique discount.
- The lower price must remain in effect at the time your request is verified by Brisbane Diamond Company.
- Expired offers are not eligible.
- Competing prices must be in same currency.
- The competitor's diamond must have the same characteristics, including carat weight, cut, colour, clarity, fluorescence, table and depth percentage, symmetry, etc. as a certified Brisbane Diamond Company diamond. Brisbane Diamond Company reserves the right to review your request and decide, in our sole discretion, whether the competitor's diamond is comparable.
- Diamond price beat does not qualify for coloured diamonds.
- The competitor's diamond must have a GIA grading certificate dated within the last one (1) year.
- The competitor's diamond must be in stock and available for purchase at that price.
- The Brisbane Diamond Company price is the price after any rebates, gift certificates, and promotional discounts have been applied to the item. Costs for comparable shipping and handling will be included in the price comparison.
- Competitors' special promotions such as rebates, gift certificates, bundled products and "buy one, get one" offers are not eligible for the Price Guarantee.
- Time-limited sales events, offers advertised as limited in time or quantity, clearance, liquidation and going-out-of business sales, and loyalty program offers are ineligible for the Diamond Price Beat program.
- The Diamond Price Beat Policy does not apply where the competitor or Brisbane Diamond Company has made a pricing error or typographical error on an item.
- Pawn shops and auctions (websites or brick and mortar stores) are ineligible for the Diamond Price Beat Policy.
- Only one diamond per customer is eligible for the Diamond Price Beat Policy (multiple claims on the same diamond will not be eligible, regardless of the quantity ordered), and the Diamond Price Beat Policy can only be applied once per diamond, even if a lower-priced offer is subsequently found.
- The Diamond Price Beat Policy only applies to purchases for personal use. The Diamond Price Beat Policy does not apply to purchases for resale or commercial purposes.
- If Brisbane Diamond Company decides to match a competitor's price, we will honour the new price for 48 hours.
- Brisbane Diamond Company reserves the right to verify all information regarding the competing offer and to refuse to offer a lower price, in its sole discretion, if unsatisfied with its ability to verify the competing price.
- We reserve the right to deny requests, modify these terms at any time, and terminate the Diamond Price Beat Policy at any time.